The Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat, Morocco serves as the official diplomatic representation of Vietnam in the country. It plays a crucial role in strengthening bilateral relations, promoting trade and investment, facilitating consular services, and serving as a point of contact for Vietnamese citizens living or traveling in Morocco. This article will provide you with detailed information about the Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat and its various functions.
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN RABAT – MOROCCO
||No 27, rue Mezzouda, Souissi, Rabat, Kingdom of Marocco
||+212 537 65 92 10
||+212 537 65 92 56
||Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Visa Application Process
- Check the visa requirements: Visit the official website of the Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat to obtain detailed information about the visa requirements. Different types of visas may have specific criteria, so it’s essential to review them carefully.
- Gather the required documents: Prepare all the necessary documents for your visa application, which usually include a completed application form, a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining, passport-sized photographs, and any supporting documents depending on the type of visa.
- Submit your application: Visit the Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat during their designated working hours to submit your visa application. Ensure that you bring all the required documents along with the appropriate fee in the accepted payment method.
- Visa processing time: The embassy will process your visa application within a specific timeframe. It is advisable to apply well in advance to avoid any last-minute complications.
- Collect your visa: Once your visa is approved, you can collect it from the Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat. Make sure to carry the necessary documents and receipts for verification during the collection.
The Vietnamese Embassy in Rabat provides various consular services to both Vietnamese residents in Morocco and Moroccan individuals who are interested in Vietnam. These services encompass…
- Passport services: The embassy assists Vietnamese citizens with passport-related matters, such as passport renewals, replacements, and amendments.
- Notarial services: The embassy provides notarial services for various purposes, including certification of documents, legalizations, and attestations.
- Civil status registration: Vietnamese citizens can register births, marriages, divorces, and deaths at the embassy in accordance with Vietnamese laws and regulations.
- Citizenship matters: The embassy handles citizenship-related matters, including applications for Vietnamese citizenship and renunciation of Vietnamese citizenship.
- Assistance and protection: The embassy provides assistance and protection to Vietnamese citizens in distress, such as during emergencies or when faced with legal issues in Morocco.
How to Apply Vietnam visa in Morocco?
Travellers from Rabat, Morocco can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Rabat or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Rabat, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Moroccans passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 469 MAD)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 12:30 PM, local Rabat time on 11 July 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
Apply at the embassy
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Rabat, Morocco, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Apply for visa on arrival
Visa on arrival offers Moroccans and foreign travelers living in Rabat a simple and convenient method to acquire a Vietnamese visa if they intend to arrive in Vietnam by air from Rabat, Morocco. The procedure comprises four straightforward stages.
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in MAD)
||3 Working Days
||1 Working Day
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month).
Frequently Asked Questions, Answered
- What are the working hours of the Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat?
The embassy generally operates from Monday to Friday, with working hours from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. However, it is advisable to check their official website or contact the embassy directly for specific operating hours and any changes due to holidays or special circumstances.
- Can I apply for a Vietnamese visa online?
Yes, Vietnamese visas can be obtained through an online application process called e-visa.
How long does it typically take to process a visa application?
The processing time for visa applications can vary depending on various factors such as the type of visa, current workload, and peak seasons. It is advisable to apply well in advance, preferably a few weeks before your intended travel dates, to allow sufficient time for processing.
- Can I obtain a visa on arrival in Vietnam?
Vietnam offers visa-on-arrival services for certain nationalities, but this facility may not be available for Moroccan citizens. It is recommended to contact the Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat or consult their official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding visa options.
To summarize, the Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat, Morocco is an important institution that fosters bilateral relations and offers essential consular services. It facilitates visa applications, assists Vietnamese citizens in Morocco, and provides various consular services such as passport services, notarial services, civil status registration, citizenship matters, and assistance for Vietnamese citizens. This article discusses the process of applying for a Vietnamese visa at the embassy, including checking requirements, gathering documents, submitting the application, and collecting the approved visa. It also addresses frequently asked questions about the embassy’s working hours, online visa applications, processing times, and visa-on-arrival options. It is recommended to refer to the embassy’s official website or contact them directly for the most up-to-date information on visa procedures. Additionally, the article highlights the time difference between Vietnam and Morocco, emphasizing the need to consider this when planning communications or travel arrangements. Vietnam is usually 7 hours ahead of Morocco, but daylight saving time may reduce the difference to 6 hours. In conclusion, the Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat, Morocco plays a crucial role in providing important services to both Vietnamese citizens and Moroccan nationals interested in Vietnam. By following the outlined procedures and utilizing the embassy’s resources, individuals can ensure a smooth visa application process and access necessary consular assistance. Understanding the time difference between Vietnam and Morocco is also essential for effective communication and planning between the two countries.